Free Professional Grant Writing Workshop
The West Tampa Community Development Corporation and The National Institute for Strategic and Tactical Planning will host a free professional grant writing workshop in basic grant writing on:
- August 17 , 2012 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County, 1002 E. Palm Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605.
- August 18 , 2012 from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm at West Tampa Library – 2312 West Union Street, Tampa, FL 33607.
- August 22 , 2012 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County, 1002 E. Palm Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605.
(All classes are the same, please pick one)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Staff, administrators, board members of non-profits, faith based organizations, government agencies and other tax-exempt status organizations.
Learn How To:
- Describe the different types of grants
- Describe the different types of grantors
- Identify research tools available to the grant seeker
- Describe the fundamental of grant writing
- Describe the proposal writing process
- Describe concept paper, letter of Intent, and letter of inquiry process
- Identify grant terms
For more information, contact Michael Randolph at 813-857-7657. . Seating is limited; please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a seat and to attain an invitation and workshop packet. No one will be admitted without an invitation. (Please give date you plan to attend.)
813-857-7657 (Tampa Office)
443-478-9483 (Baltimore Office)
917-275-7050 (New York)
Professional Grant Proposal Preparation/Workshops
Professional Business Proposal Preparation
501 c3 Preparation
Non Profit Start-up and Development
Organizational and Board Development
Community Mobilizing and
Community Economic and Real Estate Development
(We have provided technical assistance in professional granting writing to over 100 non profits in the Tampa Bay Area)